- What is Dollar Cost Averaging?by TheRichCollegeStudentDollar cost averaging involves investing a dollar amount on a regular basis no matter the state of the market. DCA allows the investor to separate investing from their emotions. Investors can avoid their psychological bias and stay away from the fear and greed that comes with investing. In this method […]
- What is an EFT?by TheRichCollegeStudentAn Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is a type of security that tracks an index, sector, commodity, or other asset but is traded on a stock exchange. An ETF is similar to a mutual fund but trades like a stock and is not typically actively managed. ETFs can be a great […]
- Investment Accountsby TheRichCollegeStudentLast week I discussed the different types of investments that a person can make (Types of Investments). This week I will be discussing some of the different accounts you can open. We have spoken previously about the importance of having multiple accounts. Having multiple accounts can help create friction when […]
- Types of Investmentsby TheRichCollegeStudentInvesting is an essential part of a person’s finances. Investing comes in many different forms, but it is done with the expectation of achieving a profit from an initial purchase. Typically we associate investing with the purchase of stocks or these days cryptocurrency. Investing can include but is not limited […]
- A Money Dietby TheRichCollegeStudentFixing your money mindset is much like a diet. The definition of a diet is the restriction of oneself to special kinds of food in order to lose weight. We have all tried a diet at some point, whether it be something as little as I’m going to stop drinking […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.